Modding Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use mods in lobbies

2 posters

Go down

How to use mods in lobbies Empty How to use mods in lobbies

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 8:10 pm

How to unlock challenges:
Hit LEFT on the D-Pad and it will bring up a map you use to call in like Harriers. After you call it up, move to a location that is safe and on-screen text should appear starting with something like "Unlocking.." in about 20 seconds in should then pop-up "Everything Unlocked" or words with the same meaning. All camos, challenges, titles, emblems Including the spinning 10th emblem

How to get Gold Desert Eagle:
Gold Desert Eagle does not stay anymore their for after you exit the modded lobby you will not have access to the Gold Desert Eagle any more, even if it shows you have it will not appear in a public match.

How to set Spinning 10th skull:
Once you are in the game the spinning 10th skull emblem will become your emblem and it now sticks, feel free to change the emblem.

How to Prestige:
When the game starts, make sure you have someone that is in the game to invite you back in. When the game is started get a kill and you will be level 70 ready to prestige. Once then, back out. Have your buddy invite you back in. Get a kill, back out, prestige over and over till your desired prestige.
YOU WILL HAVE TO DO CHALLENGE UNLOCKS OVER AGAIN EACH PRESTIGE SO IT IS RECOMMENDED TO ONLY DO CHALLENGES AT YOUR DESIRED PRESTIGE RANK.

How to raise Score, and K/d:
The more kills the more score and k/d is up. But don't go over board and go non-stop whole game, there are some people who are negative in leader boards for going past the maximum.
Once your done, you have to go into a REAL ranked match, get 1 kill then your leader boards will be updated with new score and k/d.

Laser,aim bot,no Recoil
Upon joining you get a laser on your gun and an aim bot also you will get no recoil on your gun but that is until you power off your xbox.

Back to top Go down

How to use mods in lobbies Empty Re: How to use mods in lobbies

Post  F4lleNxSn1pEz Sun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

My lobbies willl not be exactly the same. I will post a new thread how to do all of the stuff in my lobby when i get it.

F4lleNxSn1pEz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gay Joke Mon May 03, 2010 9:58 pm

just curious, but is this how Typ's is?? Cause that's kinda wierd...
Gay Joke
Gay Joke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down